Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

What a great day Father's Day is.....
We had a good day, nothing fancy, we live in rural Louisiana, there isn't much around that can be considered fancy anyway. Dad, (my hubby) decided staying home instead of going to Wagon Master was a good choice, I must confess I would have enjoyed a nice piece of cow....eerrr I mean steak!
Dad got a very cool manspatula: (and some other stuff)
All dad's need one it's the only way to grill, we were camping a few weeks ago, somewhere near Baton Rouge (I think) only to discover we did not bring a flipper for the burgers, well campers are typically friendly people so I bee bopped my way across the street and asked to borrow a spatula, and the above spatula is what I was handed, WOW, the man handing me the spatula said, when he uses it, he doesn't want to shave for days, and feels the need to go hunting..... *at this point I am thinking, I could be in trouble, I am married to a soldier, not just any soldier, but a career soldier, the kind that LOVES soldering, (yes that's a word) he loves what he does.
So, Alas another great Father's Day was had my dad, or so I hope!!!






No comments: